JEE Main 2020 Application Form – NTA (National Testing Agency) has issued the application for Joint Entrance Exam Main 2020. JEE Main 2020 application forms have been released on the official website of JEE jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates wishing to apply for JEE Main paper will have to apply through online mode. Candidates who have passed 12th can apply for this examination. Before applying, candidates must check their eligibility criteria.
For the JEE Main 2020 paper, the candidates have to first register themselves and then fill the information sought in the application form. Candidates who apply will also have to pay the application fee. To get more information related to JEE Main 2020 application, you can read this page in full.
Registration Form jeemain.nta.nic.in 2019 Application Form
JEE Main 2019 Application Form – Let the candidates know that the JEE Main exam is conducted twice a year. Applications for the January 2020 session have started from 3 September 2019 and applications for the April 2020 session will start in the month of February 2020.
You can also apply for both sessions from our page. The link to the application form has been updated on this page. Last year, around 9.65 lakh candidates applied for the JEE Main January session. See the main dates of JEE Main 2020 from the table below.
Registration Fee JEE Mains 2019 Application Form Date
- Online – Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Offline – E-challan print copy along with the application fee will have to be submitted to any branch of SBI Bank.
JEE Mains 2019 Registration Form 2019 – Apply Online
The JEE Main 2020 Application Form Correction window will be opened by the NTA after the JEE Main 2020 application process ends. Candidates can improve their application by visiting the official website of JEE Main.
To improve the application form, you will need to specify your application number and password. Let the candidates know that you can edit your application in a few details. like –
- Education qualification
- Personal details
- Paper Choice – Paper 1 and 2
Before applying for the JEE Main 2020 Exam, the candidates must check their eligibility. To appear in the examination, the candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria set by the NTA.
Educational Qualification – JEE Main 2020 Application Form
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with five subjects.
- Only 12th pass candidates can appear in this examination.
- Candidates should get 75% marks in class 12th.
- SC and ST category candidates should get 65% marks.
- Physics and Mathematics should be the subject for BE, B.Tech course and one of the Technical Vocational
- Subject Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology.
- Mathematics should be the subject for the B.Arc, B. Plan course.
Age Range – JEE Main 2020 Application Form (Released)
- There is no age limit to appear in the JEE Main exam.
Steps to Apply for JEE Main 2019 Application Form Last Date
- At first, candidates go through the JEE Mains Official Website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Search for the JEE Main 2020 Application Form on the homepage
- Go through the Notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria
- Submit the Documents which are required
- Pay the JEE Mains 2019 Registration Fee and click on the Submit Button
- Finally, Download and take a hard copy of JEE Mains 2019 Application Form for future use.
|JEE Mains 2019 Registration||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|