JEE MAIN 2019 Application Form
National Testing Agency (NTA) conduct the JEE Main Exam. JEE Mains 2019 Exam is conducted to get admission in UG engineering & architecture courses all over the country. JEE Main Exam is a national level entrance test. Online Application for JEE Mains Started in February 2019 and can be filled 7th March 2019. It is an eligibility test for JEE Advanced 2019. Here candidates will get complete information about JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
|Organization Name||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|JEE Main Official Website||https://nta.ac.in OR https://jeemain.nic.in|
|Eligibility Criteria||Intermediate Graduates|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|JEE Main Application Fee Details||General Male – INR 1000
General Female – INR 500
|Mandatory ID Proof||Aadhaar Card|
|JEE Main Help Desk||[email protected]|
Presently the JEE Mains Exam will be directed by the NTA (National Testing Agency). To apply online for the JEE MAIN 2019 Examination candidates be prepared for the required reports, filtered photo, and mark. The JEE Main Exam is conducted for the applicants towards the UG designing & engineering courses.
Important Registration Dates: JEE MAINS 2019
Candidates check JEE MAIN 2019 EXamination Calendar from here.
- Online application beginning (January session) 1st September 2018
- A day ago of use (January session) 30th September 2018
- Application shape remedy process September/October 2018
- JEE MAINS 2019 exam date (January session) 6th to 12th January 2019
- April session enrollment beginning from 2nd weak of February 2019
- JEE Mains 2019 Exam Date (April session) 7th-21st April 2019
- Official site of NTA www.nta.ac.in
JEE MAIN 2019 Eligibility Criteria-Age, Education, Number of Attempts
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed class 12 or equivalent exam in the year 2017 or 2018. Appearing candidates for class 12 board examination in 2019 are eligible for JEE Main 2019.
- NTA has removed the Age Limit. Now all the interested candidates can Apply Online for the JEE MAINS Examination.
- Aspirants need to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- For more details regarding NTA, Age Limit candidates refer to the JEE MAIN Official Notification.
Subjects to be Qualified: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject, Language and any other subject.
Minimum Marks for Admission into IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs: Candidates must score at least 75% marks or should be in the top 20 percentile of their respective boards. Candidates relating to SC/ST section minimum marks required is 65%.
NTA JEE Main Paper-II: Applicants looking admission to the architecture course must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates those who have Diploma are not eligible for the JEE MAINS Entrance Examination.
Prominent Instructions for JEE MAINS 2019 Exam
Applicants look at the Information given below before applying for the JEE MAINS 2019 Examination.
- The application form will currently be performed by the NTA at nta.ac.in
- Candidates who have are from J&K, Assam and Meghalaya state can apply either through their Passport, Ration card or Bank account number.
- Many applications from an individual contender will be dropped.
Candidates those who are interested in JEE MAINS Examination 2019 can refer the NTA official qualification criteria and then apply online before the last date of the submission. For further more details regarding JEE MAINS Exam 2019 like age, instruction, the number of endeavors, qualifying subjects, and numerous different elements candidates refer to this article till the end.
For B.Tech and B.E Paper Subjects ought to be:
- Any subject from-biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Technical vocational subject.
- Any other subject
For B.Arch/B.Planning Paper Subjects ought to be:
- Mathematics (Mandatory)
- Any subject from-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, and technical vocational subject
- Any subject
JEE MAIN 2019: Number of Attempts
The candidates can apply for the JEE MAINS Exam multiple times in a back to back column. Applicants those who appeared in JEE MAINS 2016, 2017, 2018 Exam can’t apply for JEE MAINS 2019.
Applicants will require Least Marks in twelfth Standard for Admission in NITs/IIITs/GFTIs.
Dropout Students: JEE MAINS Qualification Criteria
Candidates who have dropped a year after twelfth class needs to proceed underneath referenced eligibility standards:
- Age Limit
For General Category Candidates – On or after October 1, 1994
For SC/ST, PwD category candidates – a relaxation of 5 Years
- Applicants must have finished their 12th standard in 2017 or 2018.
- Other category candidates must have score 75% and SC/ST more likely than not scored 65% in their 12th Board Examination.
- There ought to be 5 Subjects admitted in class 12th including Physics and Mathematics as necessary.
Steps to Fill JEE MAINS 2019 Application Forms
Applicants follow the steps given below to apply online for the JEE MAIN 2019 Examination.
- At first visit the official site of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in.
- Then on the homepage click on the “JEE MAIN 2019 Application Form”
- Go through the official JEE MAINS Application Form before applying for the JEE MAINS Exam 2019.
- Fill up all the required details in for Mains Application form.
- Continue and upload the photo & Signature of the candidates.
- Re-check the filled details before submitting.
- Pay the application fee and select the preferred date for the CBT Exam 2019.
- Finally Download and take a printout of the JEE MAINS Exam Application Form equivalent for future reference.