GPAT 2020 Result— The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the GPAT 2020 Results. The result is available at the official website of NTA i.e. ntagpat.nic.in for online checking. Candidates need to log into the NTA Official Website for NTA GPAT 2020 Results by entering their Registration Number, Birth Date /Password. A large number of institutes participating for GPAT 2020 for admission to pharmacy courses. The NTA Cut-off Marks to meet all compulsion for the GPAT Exam. From this page, the competitors can check the complete subtleties of the 2020 GPAT Result.
NTA GPAT 2020 Result
The National Testing Agency (NTA) 2020 Results is valid until three (03) years. Candidates can check important details and dates linked to GPAT 2020 Examination.
|Exam Notification||Important Date|
|GPAT 2020 Exam Date||24 Jan 2020|
|GPAT 2020 Result||CLICK HERE|
ScoreCard Details: GPAT 2020
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Residence State
- Maximum Score
- Score Obtained NTA
- Marks Obtained
- All India Rank
- Candidate Photograph
- Cut-off Marks
Procedure to DOWNLOAD NTA GPAT 2020 Result
Steps 1. GPAT 2020 Log in Details.
- Click on the GPAT Official Website i.e. ntagpat.nic.in GPAT Result 2020.
- The homepage will appear on the screen
- Click on the “Forgot Application Number” link
- On drop-down menu choose the GPAT 2020 and then click on the “Get Application Number” button.
- Enter candidates Name, Father Name, Mother Name, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit Button
- Details and Registration Number will appear on the screen.