GPAT 2019 Result— The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the GPAT 2019 Results. The result is available at the official website of NTA i.e. ntagpat.nic.in for online checking. Candidates need to log into the NTA Official Website for NTA GPAT 2019 Results by entering their Registration Number, Birth Date /Password. A large number of institutes participating for GPAT 2019 for admission to pharmacy courses. The NTA Cut-off Marks to meet all compulsion for the GPAT Exam. From this page, the competitors can check the complete subtleties of the 2019 GPAT Result.
NTA GPAT 2019 Result
The National Testing Agency (NTA) 2019 Results is valid until three (03) years. Candidates can check important details and dates linked to GPAT 2019 Examination.
|Exam Notification||Important Date|
|GPAT 2019 Exam Date||28 Jan 2019|
|GPAT 2019 Result||CLICK HERE|
ScoreCard Details: GPAT 2019
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Residence State
- Maximum Score
- Score Obtained NTA
- Marks Obtained
- All India Rank
- Candidate Photograph
- Cut-off Marks
Procedure to DOWNLOAD NTA GPAT 2019 Result
Steps 1. GPAT 2019 Log in Details.
- Click on the GPAT Official Website i.e. ntagpat.nic.in GPAT Result 2019.
- The homepage will appear on the screen
- Click on the “Forgot Application Number” link
- On drop-down menu choose the GPAT 2019 and then click on the “Get Application Number” button.
- Enter candidates Name, Father Name, Mother Name, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit Button
- Details and Registration Number will appear on the screen.