ITI Maharashtra Admission 2019 Form – ITI Maharashtra Admission is now opened. Interested candidates apply online through Maharashtra DVET Official Website i.e. www.dvet.gov.in. Before applying for the ITI Maharashtra 2019 Online Applications go through the ITI Admission Online Registration 2019 Notification given below.
admission.dvet.gov.in – ITI Admission 2019 Maharashtra DVET
DVET Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019 official Notification has released and all the interested candidates can apply online for the ITI Maharashtra. Get complete details regarding Maharashtra ITI 2019 Admission like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, How to Apply Online, Cutoff Marks, Merit List, etc. Furthermore, details applicants tune to the DVET official Website i.e. www.dvet.gov.in.
www.dvet.gov.in 2019 ITI Admission Online Registration
Department of Vocational Education & Training (DVET), Maharashtra has open the Admission under the State Government of Maharashtra. The Exam is held for admission into different government as well as Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of the Maharashtra State.
|DVET Maharashtra Application Form||June 2019|
|ITI Maharashtra Last Date for Applying||June 2019|
|Confirmation of the admission.dvet.gov.in Application Form||July 2019|
|First-round choice filling||June-July 2019|
|Announcement of seat allotment Maharashtra DVET Result||July 2019|
ITI DVET Maharashtra Admission 2019 Notification PDF
Candidates those who want admission in entry-level professional/ vocational courses have to submit their ITI Maharashtra Application form before the last date of the submission. Online Application for the DVETM 2019 is now available online. Maharashtra ITI Admission 2019 Complete details are given on this page. Check Online Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Important Date, Admit Card, Results, Application Fee, How to Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc. given on this page.
Steps to Apply Online for ITI Admission 2020 Maharashtra
- At first, Students Log into the DVETM Maharashtra Official Website i.e. admission.dvet.gov.in.
- Then on homepage search for the “ITI Admission Online Registration 2019”
- Go through the ITI Admission 2019 Maharashtra DVET Notification carefully
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Interested candidates click on the “Apply Online” link
- Enter the required details and Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the DVETM Maharashtra ITI Application Form Fee
- Thereafter, click on the submit button
- Finally, download and take a hard copy of ITI Admission 2020 Maharashtra for future use.
CLICK HERE to Apply Online for the admission.dvet.gov.in 2019 Maharashtra.