CMAT Application Form 2019
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern-Complete Prescribed Pattern
NTA is going to conduct the CMAT 2019 exam. The CMAT 2019 Exam application form will be started from 28th January 2019. Here all the interested candidates can check the application structures and qualification standards of NTA CMAT 2019 Registration Form. Before applying for the CMAT 2019 Examination Refer to the CMAT Application Procedure. Here applicants will get complete details regarding CMAT Exam 2019 like segments/subjects, no. of inquiries, stamping plan, exam length, and numerous other important aspects identified with the Common Management Admission Test 2019.
Here on this article, candidates will find out credible data recognized with the up and coming CMAT 2019 examination pattern.
About CMAT 2019 Exam
CMAT 2019 examination will be a CBT (Computer-Based Test). To pass the CMAT 2019 Exam candidates have to fight the Exam for Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Language Comprehension, and Logical Reasoning Subjects. CMAT NTA 2019 Exam held every year for all the candidates. The Exam is conducted for admission in different expert Management courses under the rumored schools/organizations inside India.
Important Highlights for the Exam: CMAT Exam 2019
- CMAT Exam 2019 timing is 3 hours or 180 minutes to complete the examination.
- CMAT 2019 Online Exam will contain four options for each question.
- Negative Marking will be applicable.
- The CMAT Exam Question Paper consists of a total number of questions is 100, with each section having 25 questions.
- No paper other than CMAT 2019 Admit Card is allowed inside the examination center.
- The CMAT 2019 Exam is moderate as far as difficulty level.
Important Tips to get ready for CMAT Exam 2019
- Go through the entire prospectus first and set up a CMAT Exam 2019 Timetable to study about it.
- Get top-rated reference books or great writer books for the preparation of CMAT Exam to get out the ideas.
- Try and practice Test again and again.
- Practice previous year papers and mock tests as much as you can.
- Make your own procedure and study plan.
- Give limited time to every one of the section and make much time for the weaker sections.
- Make your own notes or sustain material in short notes.
- Make a separate notepad for each course and practice well.
- At last, take rest and good sleep for hard work.
candidates stay tuned with the CMAT NTA official site at www.nta.ac.in as the examination authority is currently the directing body for the Common Management Admission test 2019.